For Wordpress SiteAre you using contact form 7 plugin on your wordpress site? If yes you have no need to use any plugin . You will require to integrate reCapatha with your contact form 7 and update the keys of google captcha under form settings. Here is the steps to get the google reCapthcha keys
- Sign in - Google Accounts to generate the reCaptcha keys
- Choose reCAPTCHA v3 from type options, and enter the domain of the website in the Domains field.
- After you register a website, you will get the site key and secret key for the site.
- Next, move to the WordPress admin screen and open the Contact > Integration menu page.
- You will see a box titled reCAPTCHA there. Click Setup Integration in the box. It will display input fields Site Key and Secret Key. Copy-paste the two keys you received in the previous step into the fields, and click Save Changes.
- That's it.